The DC-ND-35 Non-Desiccant Breather blocks free water and particulate from entering reservoirs, preventing sludge deposits and water contaminated oil. As wet, contaminated air is drawn through the unit, the hydrophobic media repels water and the pleated particulate filter captures contamination, preventing both from entering the equipment.
Rotating equipment, such as gearboxes, typically generates large amounts of oil mist and vaporised oil, thus contaminating ambient air surrounding machines. The DC-ND-35 Non-Desiccant Breather eliminates particulate contamination and provides longer lubricant and system life.
- Pleated element provides a large surface area and blocks particles from 0.3 micron or larger
- Coalesces oil mist, preventing contamination of working environment
- Visual vacuum indicator adapter option actuates when maximum restriction is reached
- Rugged Nylon 6/6 (33% glass filled) housing
- Easy installation, requires hand tighten only
- Creates an impenetrable barrier against water droplets
The DC-ND-2 breather is the ultimate solution for oil sight-glasses and small gearbox applications. With a durable Nylon 6/6 (33% glass filled) body and resilient filtration material, the DC-ND-2 protects equipment from free water and small particulate contamination. The DC-ND-2 Non-Desiccant Breather easily replaces any standard filler/breather cap, and its small size allows for easy installation in spatially challenged applications.